What is VISIONAEL UTelco Service Fulfillment?
Visionael UTelco Service Fulfillment is the emerging service fulfillment application service for UTelcos that are defined as competitive and innovative network operators owned by a utility company including power, gas, water, oil and transportation. These organizations often originated as an internal division within a utility that delivers carrier grade network services to internal lines of business (LOB), such as the Network Operations Center (NOC) and even external customers.
The proliferation of network elements and devices, including smart meters and sensors – in other words, the Internet of Things, has increased the size, scope and complexity of UTelco. With this increased networking capability comes great opportunity, including new services offerings and the ability to offer differentiated services based on next-gen technology. It is no wonder that many UTelco have networks that rival Tier 2 or even Tier 1 Telecom providers.
Running a UTelco requires the full range of network operations capabilities including network discovery and reconciliation, planning & design, capacity management, problem resolution, network lifecycle management, and service provisioning. Visionael is the COTS (commercially off the shelf) solution for service fulfillment that enables your evolving utility to leverage all of the benefits of a state of the art OSS suite.
The Visionael UTelco replaces your current “static” process (spreadsheets) or costly legacy applications with a “dynamic”, standards based solution that will give you instant visibility to your network and immediately help you to reduce operating costs as well as improve customer responsiveness.
What can UTelco do for me?
Visionael’s UTelco will give you more control over your network and allow you to run it more effectively and efficiently. It will do this at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions.
The benefits include:
- Improved Asset Management (minimize stranded assets and maintenance costs)
- Inventory of logical/virtual network resources as well as physical equipment
- Customized calculations for space, heat and power analysis
- Minimize problem resolution time (In-depth network visibility)
- Fast Identification of customers affected by equipment failures (linkage between device, service, customer)
- Disaster Recovery (preserve last known network layout)
- Improved Time-to-Market for services (faster build-outs and process automation)
- Interfaces to OSP (outside plant) via patch panels and fiber optics solutions.
- Support for Utility business models including facilities wholesales, Carrier of Carriers (CoC) and new expansion of residential and commercial services
How does it work?
The v-cloud service utilizes an on-site agent that discovers your network and securely relays the information to the client specific central repository. Web GUI’s allow users to manage the data, optimize the network, feed other systems and create reports. There is no need to worry about managing upgrades and integrations. It is all handled for you as part of the service and it is easy to get started.
To learn more:
Sign-up for a web demo at Visionael Sales.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
Physical Resource Management
“Visionael replaces passive applications such as Visio and excel and allows me to actively manage my infrastructure”
Logical Resource Management
“Simple yet powerful tool to manage the logical elements of my switched/routed networks “
Discovery Reporting & Analytics
“Incredibly fast discovery and reporting provides me with the information I need to make better decisions”