OSS and Inventory simplified:
The Visionael OSS suite is designed for cost-effective deployment by telecom and utility operators and their system integrators. Visionael OSS and low effective inventory provide an alternative to traditional time consuming and costly solutions or cumbersome manual management methods.
Visionael provides an end-to-end, resource management platform system for all technologies and resources supporting the underlying communications network of a modern power grid. It includes both passive and active network components, as well as IT resources, such as data center capacity, servers, virtualizations and applications. The solution provide accurate information for the physical and logical resources network operations manager need to design, plan and operate their business; while allowing them the opportunity to maximize the automation and efficiency of their service fulfillment processes.
- Telecom carriers and broadband
- Service Providers
- Managed Service Providers
The Visionael OSS Suite is designed for cost-effective deployment by operators and systems integrators. Visionael OSS provides an alternative to traditional costly, time consuming solutions and is a significant improvement over manual management methods.
The Visionael OSS Suite is easy to learn and use. Whether you’re a systems integrator or operator, your teams can be productive in weeks not months. And integration to other systems like CRM or Order Entry is simple with our flexible Enterprise Service Bus – a set of public APIs.
With Visionael, you get fast time to value delivered. And the Visionael OSS Suite is in service and proven by operators around the world.
Both new and established service providers require scalability and simplicity. Their systems must work independently and collaboratively. Network managers need to know what network elements exist and in what combination they can be configured to most effectively design an infrastructure for new services deployments.
Visionael solutions transform the economics of deploying, delivering, and managing multiple network services as well as managing the life cycles of complex communications networks, at low cost, over a single, accurate real-time view of network inventory. Visionael calls this inventory-based network resource management.
What are future requirements for Network Communication Services?
- Shift from traditional to IP and multi-protocol based networks that ensure faster and more efficient deployment and bundling of applications and services
- The strategic value of IP-MPLS network infrastructures is gaining ground as a key enabler in the rollout of end-to-end, next-generation services over multi-service, multi-vendor networks
- Convergence of communication infrastructures with communication services – shift from network-based to application and services-based technologies
- Need to improve Quality of Service and Service Level Agreements despite increase of network complexity– shift to (managed) multi-network and multi-application services
- Need to reduce network complexity and supplement proprietary solutions with standard technologies
- Pressure to reduce capital and operational expenditures, and counter price erosion for communication services
Visionael’s commitment to innovation and agility makes Visionael the obvious choice for all industries/NOC’s with the need to leverage NFV/SDN and the rise of 5G, while maximizing the revenue potential of new opportunities tied to the emerging Internet of Things (IoT).