Visionael Customer Solutions
Visionael customer solutions are deployed in a number of key vertical markets:
The Visionael OSS Suite is designed for cost-effective deployment by operators and systems integrators. Visionael OSS provides an alternative to traditional costly, time consuming solutions and is a significant improvement over manual management methods.
The Visionael OSS Suite is easy to learn and use. Whether you’re a systems integrator or operator, your teams can be productive in weeks not months. And integration to other systems like CRM or Order Entry is simple with our flexible Enterprise Service Bus – a set of public APIs.
With Visionael, you get fast time to value delivered. And the Visionael OSS Suite is in service and proven by operators around the world.
Both new and established service providers require scalability and simplicity. Their systems must work independently and collaboratively. Network managers need to know what network elements exist and in what combination they can be configured to most effectively design an infrastructure for new services deployments.
Visionael solutions transform the economics of deploying, delivering, and managing multiple network services as well as managing the life cycles of complex communications networks, at low cost, over a single, accurate real-time view of network inventory. Visionael calls this inventory-based network resource management.
What are future requirements for Network Communication Services?
- Shift from traditional to IP and multi-protocol based networks that ensure faster and more efficient deployment and bundling of applications and services
- The strategic value of IP-MPLS network infrastructures is gaining ground as a key enabler in the rollout of end-to-end, next-generation services over multi-service, multi-vendor networks
- Convergence of communication infrastructures with communication services – shift from network-based to application and services-based technologies
- Need to improve Quality of Service and Service Level Agreements despite increase of network complexity– shift to (managed) multi-network and multi-application services
- Need to reduce network complexity and supplement proprietary solutions with standard technologies
- Pressure to reduce capital and operational expenditures, and counter price erosion for communication services